Two northbound lanes on University Avenue, from Wellington St. to King St. W., will be closed from Feb. 21 until March 8 to rebuild a Toronto Hydro cable chamber.
- Work is scheduled to start on Feb. 21 with a completion date of March 8
- Hours of work will be on a 24/7 basis
- Two northbound lanes will be closed 24/7 to perform this work
- University Ave. will be reduced to one northbound lane
- Traffic control signal timing has been modified to address the lane reduction
Alternative routes would be Bay St. and Spadina Ave.
For additional information, please contact Ann Khan at the City of Toronto at email@example.com.
This work is part of the city’s comprehensive and coordinated strategy to rehabilitate and upgrade our roads, transit and underground infrastructure for current and future needs.
For information on non-emergency city services and programs, residents, businesses and visitors can visit http://www.toronto.ca, call 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or follow @TorontoComms.