This event will bring together Canada’s foremost commercial and residential real estate players for a day of learning, deal-making and networking with their U.S. counterparts. The program includes a showcase of 50 developments and three panels offering market overviews and investment opportunities in both South Florida and New York, two markets where Canadians have bought more property than any other foreign group in the past decade.
Among the top entrepreneurs and leaders that are featured speakers, Michael Wekerle, Investor and star of Dragon’s Den, will host a Q&A and participate as a panelist.
Speakers at the showcase include:
• Michael Wekerle, Investor and star, Dragon’s Den
• Sharif El-Gamal, CEO, Soho Properties
• Michael Stern, CEO, JDS Development
• Phil Soper, President, Royal LePage
• Carlos Rosso, President, Related Group’s Condominium Development Division
• Jay Parker, CEO, Douglas Elliman, Florida
• Gil Dezer, President, Dezer Development
• Dev Motwani, President, Merrimac Ventures
• Mark McLean, President, Toronto Real Estate Board
• J.D. Parker, Senior Vice President/District Manager, Marcus & Millichap
• Rick Rush, Senior Vice President, Hodges Ward Elliott
WHAT: The Real Deal’s Real Estate Showcase & Forum that draws thousands of developers, brokers, investors, architects and other leading industry professionals for a day of learning, deal-making and networking.
WHERE: The Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
1 Front Street East, Toronto, Ontario
WHEN: March 30, 2016 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHO: Michael Wekerle, Investor and star of Dragon’s Den
For more information about The Real Deal’s Real Estate Showcase & Forum, visit www.therealdeal.com.
To acquire tickets for the event, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-showcase-forum-in-toronto-tickets-20791370549